I've
begun to realize the steady fluctuation in my abilities. One moment it
seems I could write to no end; the next I can't think of a damn thing.
I don't understand "inspiration," I simply know that it makes it
possible for the gears in my mind to properly function. Or perhaps it
simply makes it easier. Nonetheless, it is a situation I would like to
fix manually, rather than waiting for it to come.
-----
Life in
general is difficult to comprehend, as many things are. (Though it does
not mean that one will cease wondering. Especially myself. :D)
I
imagine one of the most unusual things that I question is the human
mind. One could say that it is a simple device, used to merely function
the body. However, I don't speak of the brain itself; I speak of the
mind, one's thoughts and feelings. What makes one think how they do?
What makes one form such opinions? Do you ever find yourself inquiring
the very same thing?
I feel that if I weren't aiming for
photojournalism and the like in college, I would most certainly major
in Psychology. It's been an interest of mine over several years to
study human behaviors, decisions, thoughts. I have always desired to
understand what makes people tick the way they do.Seriously! Would it
not be fascinating to comprehend such an astounding mechanism?
-----
I'm
well aware that I am not the smartest being alive, but I'm getting
rather vexed with people treating me as if I weren't any more
intelligent than a rock. I must say that I do, in fact, exist. I am a
living, breathing, speaking human being with enough capability to fully
know what I am doing or talking about.
In all honesty, I'm not
extremely knowledgeable when it comes to school. I haven't excelled
greatly in the classes I have taken and so forth. However, I feel that
I contain more common sense than a room crowded with scholars. Yes,
that's how bad it is.I think I'll move on, so I won't become too
steamed on the subject. :)
-----
I realize that people have their
opinions. I do, really. And I appreciate knowing that you hold true to
your own. But I can't say that I appreciate it when someone completely
disrespects my opinions.
Music, for example. I'm certain that
you and I don't listen to the exact same thing. However, there's one
thing wrong with your statement. You LOVE music, but you refuse to
listen to tunes that are in a foreign language. Simply because the
lyrics aren't in English doesn't make a difference. Music is music,
regardless of the language barrier. (Those who know me: you fully
understand that's my belief. :D I mean.. my freaking library of music
is crammed with Japanese music.)
Genre is a different matter.
Style is a preference, but that doesn't keep you from looking into it a
little. I found that most rap and country is not to my liking. However,
there are a few songs I can tolerate. All it takes is being
adventurous. :P
-----
I think I am done. :D
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment