School tomorrow.
Nothing right now.
=
I spent the night with Daniel last night. The parents don't know. HAHA.
We scored the pregnancy test today. No one knows as of yet. Really. I'm going to tell Michi about it. Because she wanted to know. I can't take it til the first or second week of February. It said to wait 19 days from possible conception to take the test if I were unsure of when my period was due. So, we'll see.
I already know how I'm going to respond if it proves positive:
lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of crying, self-loathing, panic, etc.
I am going to have a heart-attack if it turns out that way. But HOPEFULLY, SURELY, I am not. And I will believe in God if I'm not pregnant.
But we will have to see.
Apparently, it's possible to go through the symptoms just by worrying so much about it. God. I hope I'm just worried.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment