Friday, January 16, 2009

sleepy stars now wish upon you.

I could have made that title epically beautiful, but I decided not to. I'll save spiffy titles for amazing writing, especially when I can lengthen them. :)

I've just been thinking a bunch lately, as always. (When am I not thinking excessively? Ha ha.) You know, about the future. Kind of nervous, actually. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do. At least where I want to go. (I want to go into photography first--travel, experience the world and taste freedom. Then I want to return to college, one day, and become an English teacher. I imagine that it'd be the best future in the world.

Question is: where do I plan on attending college?
Answer: Hell if I know.

I thought I'd attend college here in my hometown for the first two years until I found the right school. Then I found Daniel, and now it's hindering me from wanting to go far away. Because I want to be with him, forever. No kidding. <3 (I have plans with him, you see.)

Anyway. I dunno. xD All I know is I WILL attend college, somewhere and somehow.

--

I'm writing a novel. Didn't know if anyone was aware of that. It's called "Beautifully Broken" so far. The title is certainly up for change, if I can find something more.. poetic.

It's about me, more or less in a more dramatized manner. But all of the events, are typically tied to me in some way. xD Yep. You'll see. When I get Chapter One completed, I will have to show you all somehow.

No comments: