Friday, January 2, 2009

seriously.

Had I been less able to contain my rage, I'd have already approached you and bitchslapped the fuck out of you. I won't even lie. I can't believe you, you selfish sonofabitch. I have to admit, you're pretty brave, admitting to even your friends that you only dated me to have sex with me. Which DIDN'T happen. It wasn't like I didn't know, though. I was very sure that you were a stupid bastard, but hey.. I'm a stupid bitch, so I fell for it.

All of that shit about, 'Well, I've liked you for several years.' And even the, 'My sister said I should have went after you years ago.' It was cute, sure. But it was all fuckin' lies that you made up to make me like you. To make me love you. And then you made up even more lies--or was that Hunter's stupid bullshit?--about breaking up with me. HAHA. 'Relationships over the summer never last, and besides...' Yeah, I bet your sister was really gonna hook you up with someone. As if anyone would want your stupid, self-centered, sex-crazed ass. You're still a virgin. And you act like it's a bad thing. You know, it's not necessary to lose it before high school ends. I'm still a virgin, and I'm not exactly in a hurry to lose it. You're just a dumbass, and that's obvious. I'm sure the next girl (or guy, who knows? You and Hunter might have a secret thing going.) that you pretend to love will hate you just as much as I do. I found an even better reason for hating you and I'll use it until the day I die.

You can rot in whatever hole you're going to end up burying for yourself.


Simply put:

Fuck you.

No comments: