Seriously, it does. You'll never read this, but I need to vent and you're not here to scream at. Just to warn you, you've pissed off more than one person now.
You know, you spent all that time trying to rebuild my fucking crumbled self-esteem. You spent all that time trying to get me to fucking speak to you because you wanted me to let you in. Then what the fuck did you do? Well, first you broke my heart in the most cruel way possible. Thanks for that by the way, you selfish pig-fucking sonofabitch. I said it, and I mean every bit of it. Second, you turn around from all of that stupid -think better about yourself- bullshit and tear it down YOURSELF. With your own goddamn words, all that work was for nothing. I bet you feel so fucking accomplished, asshole. I hope you choke on your words one day.
In fact, I'm fairly certain you will. You'll end up alone and fucking helpless. And even if I don't end up better than that, I'll still find that pleasure in my heart to laugh at you. I'm sure we all will. I find it funny how I'm one of your exes and I get the pleasure of being friends with the other ones. I guess I should have listened to them, huh? YOU'RE A DICK; AN ASSHOLE; A FUCKING SELF-CENTERED PRICK WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF. AND THAT'S SO DAMN OBVIOUS TO ME RIGHT NOW.
I should have listened to them. I really should have. And since I didn't, I fell into that trap you set for me, believed every word you said about love. I believed every bit of it and ended up ANGRY and RESENTFUL toward you. Despite how much I wanted to fix the hardly existent friendship between us, I see no fucking point in it. You'll still find ways to drive that damn knife into my back. Not my heart - no, you're not smart enough to get it that far - but right into my goddamn back.
I hope you feel proud of yourself, dickwad.
[major vent...excuse the mass amount of cussing in there. but i'm pissed.]
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment